Monday, November 13, 2006

The HTML Adventure Continues

Every time I have to work on any of the websites I feel like I'm in some sort of comical movie where I am hiding behind a bush at a fancy party, trying to pretend I'm something that I'm not. I've got an array of pretty powerful software tools at my disposal, though, cobbled together of freeware and greymarket commercial software. I'm starting to get good at this, and that's the part that scares me most of all.

Pandora's Trunk Artists page just got a facelift. I think it looks pretty good. Hopefully over Thanksgiving I will be adding a level of profile pages that you can click to from the page that you are seeing.

What else have I been up to? The Bicycle Cloche is available at Miranda Caroligne, as are some collaborative pieces with her crazy-cool stitching and patches of my paintings. I painted the set for 12 Days of Cochina, a raunchy queer-themed comedy with a Dr Seuss kind of look to it.

What haven't I been up to? sleeping. That'll come one of these days. Stay tuned for breaking news on how I am working hard to get famous in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment