Friday, October 10, 2008

Announcing Pandora's Fall Season!



I worked hard to put together all three shows for this season! I will officially release all the information soon, there is just one last event time to set and then all three shows are totally booked and at least sketched in, and the season promo materials can go to print. I feel so fancy!

Now I need to somehow post all this information to the pandora's trunk website. Alice Lin, my awesome web designer, made me a website and showed me how to update it, because i think i can i think i can! we'll see how I do!

Later today I have a production meeting for Friends, a play we are producing in November at Brava Theatre. I finished the design, let's hope they like it! I will try to post some scans of those drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment