Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back to Schoolish

This time of year is always for fresh beginnings, i think. Time to really buckle down and start a new year at ... well, what are you up to? Tell me all about it! Medium Reality is trucking along, showing clothes and gearing up for an event-packed fun-filled fall and winter season!

If you are looking for a retail clothes experience check out Resident Apparel Gallery, a co-op in Hayes Valley where Medium Reality is the newest member! You can browse and buy local artisan works to your heart's content.

If what you are looking for is a more heart-to-heart experience, or simply feel a burning need for clothes still warm from the sewing machine, check out these upcoming sale events. They are always so much fun for me, a chance to meet my audience and get feedback on what i am doing right and wrong! Please come out and let me know what works and doesn't work for you - I really do listen and use your advice in my work!!

Coming up:

Truffala Trunk
THIS Wednesday Sept 24th 6-10pm
BUS stop gallery
135 Dore (off folsom at 8th)
San Francisco

Chillin
Saturday October 4th 8pm-2am
111 Minna
San Francisco

Check out my paintings at Cafe International while you still can!

No comments:

Post a Comment