Friday, December 14, 2007

Viajando

Our grand opening was a smashing success! I got interviewed and photographed for the guardian, and although none of that material made it in there yet we did get a kind mention in one of their blogs - before the cut!

I know, I know, pictures. I was hoping the newspaperman with his fancy camera would save me the trouble. Working on it.

Tomorrow morning I am leaving for a trip to Baja with some friends. The store is open and running but there's still some messes under her skirts; the conference I am planing for this spring in woefully behind. I could really use the break, though, and am looking forward to a trip that I've been planning for some time. They've been, I should say. Pretty much all I will do will be show up. I'm looking forward to abdicating decision-making for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment